Friday, October 17, 2008

play that funky music


So I’m guessing that eventually it’ll stop being summer. I mean, sure it’s the middle of October, and it’s still 90 degrees outside. But you know, I think around Christmas time, it’ll maybe start to cool down. A little? But while you may want to kick the sun in its blazing balls of fire now, once you start trudging around in a bulky overcoat and Ugg boots, you’ll be missing that big mass of yellow in the sky.

October 2008 Playlist: Last Days of Summer Edition

1. Sugar, Sugar- The Archies
2. Under the Boardwalk- The Drifters
3. Island in the Sun- Weezer
4. Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
5. I’m Yours- Jason Mraz
6. One Fine Day- The Chiffons
7. Summer Breeze- Seals & Crofts
8. Swing Swing- The All-American Rejects
9. Roam- The B-52s
10. Hungry Like the Wolf- Duran Duran
11. Boys of Summer- The Ataris
12. Follow You Down- Gin Blossoms

No comments:

The Aura of:

My photo
I tend to get obsessive about things for a while, then get over it, and start to wonder what was wrong with me in the first place. Also, having no section for "Favorite TV Shows" makes absolutely no sense to me. That should tell you a lot right there.