Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's back



I'm finally posting on a Wednesday again. Enjoy!

The Oracle of Starbucks: What's your personality?

Behold the Oracle's wisdom:

Personality type: Pseudo-intellectual

You're liberal and consider yourself to be laid back and open minded. Everyone else just thinks you're clueless. Your friends hate you because you always email them virus warnings and chain letters "just in case it's true." All people who drink tall chai tea lattes are potheads.

Also drinks: Sparkling water
Can also be found at: Designer grocery stores

No comments:

The Aura of:

My photo
I tend to get obsessive about things for a while, then get over it, and start to wonder what was wrong with me in the first place. Also, having no section for "Favorite TV Shows" makes absolutely no sense to me. That should tell you a lot right there.