Tuesday, April 8, 2008

that night, a forest grew

I got an email from Xanga today. It's crazy how old stuff like that can haunt you sometimes. So I hopped, skipped, and jumped on over to that bugger and it really has updated itself, hasn't it? Most of my entries are from 2004. Wow. I'm sure years from now I'll be coming back to this site... but I'm getting ahead of myself.



Anyway, it's pretty embarrasing reading some of the posts. I got quite political with some: (from the entry "the donkey wins again")



ahaha... do you get the meaning of my title? the republicans are donkeys, and
bush is a jackass with big ears!




Most of the time I was just pretty ridiculous:



C: “I don’t get it, if curiousity killed the cat, then what about Curious
George?”
J: “He wasn’t a cat”
M: “But he did get in trouble”
J: “Yea, in a series of childerns books”





And having a regular blog became kind of boring, so I started typing in this ditzy valley girl type prose. Oh, the memories!

so today, right, i was meditating... in like total deep concentration to "de-stress". but then i totally started to stress out because like i started thinking about school, and homework, and, well, you know how that is. grr. but finally i go into my deep state of concentration and then it's like, what's next? but then i remember how you're suppose to ask a question like, "what is the sound of one hand clapping?" or somethin' like really weird. so i'm thinking, thinking... and my question was, "why is
the sky blue?" and like, sure, there's all this sciencey stuff that answers that, but, ew.. boring. so i like came up with my own explaination.

see, back when God created the world, he so wanted to paint the sky totally pretty so that people can always look up and have something nice to look at. so he goes to the paint store and is all,

"Gimmie all your colors."

and paint shop owner guy goes: "we don't have all of them yet. we've only got blue"

"you'veonly got blue? what?!"

"yeah, and only sky blue at that."

"you opened a paint shop with only one color?"

"yea. ok. get of my back, God. the world has just been created. the other colors are coming later tonight if you want em, but all i've got is blue for now."

so God's all, "fine, whatev, just give me the blue..." and then he goes and splashes it all over the sky. that evening, God returns to the shop.

"you got your colors yet?" he asks."Yea. dude, why you gotta be such a prick about this situation?"

"Uhh... that's who i am. i'm God. so be nice if you dont wanna get smited, you know what i'm saying?"

so God uses all the other colors to pain the sunset. he's painting and painting, and it's taking a super long time, so then he's all "screw this", and takes all the buckets and throws them at the sky and gets black.

THE END.

and that, my friends, is what they didn't teach you in sunday school. oh, and, wow, do i feel refreshed. everyone should like so try meditating. it seriously helps clear your mind. like now... i'm not thinking at all. (but, like, since i look so smart, i can totally pull it off.)


And those were just from the first few pages! So in case you were wondering, I was always like this.

No comments:

The Aura of:

My photo
I tend to get obsessive about things for a while, then get over it, and start to wonder what was wrong with me in the first place. Also, having no section for "Favorite TV Shows" makes absolutely no sense to me. That should tell you a lot right there.