Wednesday, April 9, 2008

hold me closer tony danza...

So I've decided, in order to make Wednesdays suck a little less, I'm going to introduce a theme day! Basically, I'll post something interesting I found on the web-- a youtube video, a website, another blog that's almost as awesome as mine... whatever. For now I'll just call it Web Wednesday. Horribly stupid, I know. But, I'm hungry and so I'm fine with that for now. (And if that seems like a bit of a non-sequitor, that just means you don't know me very well.)

So here's one of the best scenes ever in a movie, courtesy of youtube. I love/hate that little time-waster, like many other sites existing in the interwebs. Aren't computers supposed to make us more productive?



I dare you to not get "Tiny Dancer" stuck in your head. And if you haven't seen Almost Famous yet, go out and rent it. Now.

No comments:

The Aura of:

My photo
I tend to get obsessive about things for a while, then get over it, and start to wonder what was wrong with me in the first place. Also, having no section for "Favorite TV Shows" makes absolutely no sense to me. That should tell you a lot right there.