Sunday, December 6, 2009

it's december!

I really enjoyed the gloomy weather today. Although I guess "gloomy" is a word that doesn't do it justice. The sky looked like it was covered with a million little cotton balls, and the trees swayed slowly in the cold December air reaching out to unseen memories in the years of their life that got them to stand so tall. It made me nostalgic for simpler times, for who takes the time to stare up at the sky anymore? Who wonders how old a tree is?

I looked out my window today for quite a while. I felt like I was staring at the essence of beauty.

No comments:

The Aura of:

My photo
I tend to get obsessive about things for a while, then get over it, and start to wonder what was wrong with me in the first place. Also, having no section for "Favorite TV Shows" makes absolutely no sense to me. That should tell you a lot right there.